1. Print Answer Sheets
- Print out answer sheets from http://www.zipgrade.com/forms/
2. Create Quiz and Key
- Within the mobile app, select 'Quizzes' from the main menu.
- Press 'New Quiz' in the upper-right
- Select which form you will be administering (20, 50, or 100 questions)
- Press 'Edit Key'. Either scan a known good answer sheet or enter the correct answers for each question. Go back to quiz menu when done.
3. Grade Papers
- Press 'Scan Papers' to start grading.
- Grade papers by aligning the 4 corner squares on the paper in the 4 viewfinders on the screen.
- The app will vibrate or make a camera sound when the image is acquired.
- Repeat for each paper.
- Press back to go to 'Review Papers' or 'Item Analysis'.
4. Review Results
- Press 'Review Papers' to see the results and review each paper.
- Press 'Item Analysis' to see statistics for each question.
- Only questions with an answer defined in the key will be graded. Therefore, you can create quizzes of any size.