However, if you do not want any data to leave your device, here's how to disable the sync process:
1. From any web browser, go to www.zipgrade.com
2. Click on your username in upper-right and select 'My Account'
3. Scroll to bottom to find link to disable syncing.
The consequence of not syncing are:
- No backup: If anything happens to your device, you may lose your data.
- No ZipGrade Cloud access: The website cannot be used to access data, import students, or run reports.
- No multi-device sync: The data will only be available on the single device.
WARNING: ZipGrade data is not backed up to iCloud or other iOS backups. It is ONLY backed up via the ZipGrade Cloud servers. If syncing is disabled, you will not be able to restore your data for any reason-- including purchasing a new phone or restoring a corrupted database.