First, let's verify what type of code you are using:
- If the code does not start with 'ZG-', then you most likely have an Apple Promo Code. Follow these instructions to redeem this code on your iOS mobile device. If you encounter an error message redeeming this code, please let me know the error message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the code DOES start with 'ZG-', please continue reading.
A ZipGrade License Code is used to extend your current ZipGrade subscription for 1-year. To redeem a License Code:
- From any web browser (including desktop), go to www.zipgrade.com
- If you already have a ZipGrade user, press the Login button if not already logged in to enter your ZipGrade user credentials.
- If you do not already have a ZipGrade user, press New User? to create a new ZipGrade user.
- If you are not already on the My Account screen, press More in the menu bar to select My Account.
- Enter your ZipGrade License Code into the box labeled 'Redeem License Code' and click Redeem.
This will apply the subscription extension to the currently logged in user. This subscription will sync to the ZipGrade mobile app when logged in with the same user.