Three data connections are required in order for students to appear properly in classes:
- The paper must be connected to a student record
- The student must be placed into a class
- The class must be connected to the quiz
To create student records:
Use either the 'Students' tab on the mobile app or the 'Students' section on the website to manually create the new students. The website also has a CSV Import Wizard on the 'Students' section.
To create class records:
Use either the 'Classes' tab in the mobile app or website to create new classes.
If the paper is not connecting to a student record:
- Press 'Review Papers' and select the paper
- Press the menu button in the upper-right and select 'Change Student'
- Select the correct student from the list
To check if the student is in the class:
- Within the app, go to the 'Students' page
- Search for and select the student
- Press the 'pencil' icon in the upper-right to edit
- Verify that the class is check marked
To connect the class to a quiz:
- Select the quiz in the list of Quizzes
- Press the pencil icon in the upper-right to bring up the 'Edit Quiz' screen
- Verify that the classes are check marked
Note: If you're not using studentID numbers and student records, the app can't know which class to place the student. In this case you will need to create multiple quizzes-- one for each class. The 'copy quiz' button is on the 'edit' menu for quizzes to make creating replica quizzes easier.