There are a few possible issues that could cause the data not to sync to the website.
Different User Name:
- Open the ZipGrade mobile app on your device
- Navigate to the Cloud screen. On iOS, the link is in the gray bar at the bottom of the main screens.
- Verify that the user showing at the top is the same as the user you are using to login to the website. The website's username is shown in the top-right of all pages.
- If it is not the same, either logout of the app (on the same 'Cloud' screen) or the website.
If you're otherwise able to access websites on your device, but red error messages are appearing on the 'Cloud' screen within the app, then there is likely something stopping access to the required servers. As a test, try to connect with a different network or work with your technical team to whitelist access to:
Blocked Cellular Data:
If using your devices cellular connection, the use of cellular data may be limited by settings within your device:
- Open the 'Settings' app on your iPhone or iPad
- Select 'Cellular'
- Make sure the top 'Cellular Data' slider is green
- Make sure the slider next to ZipGrade (at bottom) is also green
Check for new ZipGrade Version:
Visit the App Store application on your iPhone or iPad to make sure there are no pending updates for ZipGrade. Please install any pending updates shown under the 'Update' tab.