Yes, we accept purchase orders submitted by US school districts. Please read the following requirements before submitting:
- Must be a signed purchase order
- Payment is due 30 days from when the invoice is mailed. (Net 30)
- Please Include:
- A ZipGrade username to act as the administrator for the created License Codes (previously referred to as "Purchase Codes")
- Quantity of License Codes at $6.99 USD each (minimum quantity of 20)
- If in Illinois, please include your tax exempt number
- Submit a scanned or electronic copy to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing
We will review all purchase orders and confirm their approval. We will then generate the License Codes and distribute those to the the ZipGrade admin, the requesting email, and via the invoice.
Besides the printout included in the invoice, License Codes will only be delivered electronically via email to the ZipGrade admin, the requesting email address, and any other email address included on the purchase order. There is no other physical distribution of License Codes.
ZipGrade LLC reserves the right to refuse purchase orders for any reason. License Codes must be redeemed within one year of being purchased.
If your district requires a quote to create a purchase order, please email email@example.com with this request. Include your complete district information including business office address.