Both the iOS and Android version allow for alternate answers for each question. By defining multiple answers it's possible to create a 'rubric' question where you, as the teacher, may darken the circle that corresponds to the point value you wish to award the student.
- First, create the key as usual by scanning a known good paper or toggling the correct answers on the 'Edit Key' screen.
- For each free response question:
- Press the 'i' on that questions row on the 'Edit Key' screen
- Define the primary answer to be 'A' with whatever point value this question should be worth. The total point denominator for a quiz is based on the sum of the point values of the primary answer.
- For each partial credit value you wish to award, press the top '+' to create an alternate answer with the next letter and appropriate.
- For example, the below question is worth 10 points, but we may award partial, full, and even extra credit.
- Note: In the above example, darken both the A and B circles for question 20 to award the 12 points.