When you create a ZipGrade account within the ZipGrade mobile application on the ZipGrade.com website, data about your account is stored on the ZipGrade servers.
There are three methods for requesting the deletion of your ZipGrade account from the ZipGrade servers:
1. Request Account Deletion via ZipGrade.com
- Go to https://Zipgrade.com from a desktop web browser
- Use the link in the upper-right to login to ZipGrade.com with the account username and password
- Click on the 'My Account' tab
- Find the 'Delete Account' section and click on the red 'Delete Account' button
- Confirm the deletion of your account.
2. Request Account Deletion within Mobile Application
- Open the ZipGrade mobile application while logged into the account
- Navigate to the 'Account' tab
- Press the button labeled 'Delete Account'
- Follow the prompt to enter your account name to confirm deletion.
3. Request Account Deletion via Email Support
- Email us at email@example.com with your account username
- We may require additional confirmation to verify the authenticity of the request before deleting the account
With either method, the account is immediately inactive and no longer able to login to any ZipGrade system. The deletion includes the account information, incomplete subscription period, quiz definitions, graded papers, and all images of graded papers. Within 30 days, no data for this account will exist in any backup.